Sunday, August 1, 2010

Our Patio is finally finished!!

Well, we tried to have Dalyce tell us how to put that slide show up right and I guess we got half of it right! We have really enjoyed our patio so far! It's nice to have it done and not have to look at all the weeds. Of course we still have to move all of that extra dirt off of the hillside. Yep, fun times up ahead there. Our next adventure will be coming up soon. We are heading over to Colorado Springs for our 4th anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long already. We'll have more pictures to put up when we get back!!! ;o)

3 comments:

D.Suth. said...

I can't believe its only been 4 years. Seems longer.
I guess b/c all of the siblings got married in 03 except you two. So I feel like you guys have been married just under that.

Your slide turned out well, what do you think went wrong?

Oh, and your patio looks great. You guys did a great job!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I love it! Awww soo jealous of your backyard and I love the patio! I can't really see the pic but it looks like you guys put in lights! I love it! Nice job! For the first few pics I thought I was looking at a golf course! hahah Nice job!

SO fun that you are heading to COlorado Springs! WOW Four years already! COngrats you two!

Lindie said...

yay im so excited :) i cant wait to see you guys you will have an awesome time we will do dinner when you get here its a great surprise and you just made my day.