Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Runnin!

So this weekend was Casey's big run. He ran the Wasatch Back Relay race. I met him in Park City (after I hit all the outlet stores Wahoooo!!) after he had run. I don't have too many pictures of him running the race, but he said someone took some so maybe I can post those later. So Casey ended up running around 15 miles (13 miles more than I could have ran!!).Here's a before picture. His sweet sweat band he said came in handy!




He took a video of him running across the finish line with his team. (It's a little bumpy!)



All in all Casey did awesome!!! He was pretty sore and walked like Frankenstien for the first couple days! He says the worst part was his sunburn he got.




Well it was our first time in Park City. We decided to stay the night. Finding a place to park was a nightmare. But once we got parked we saw some awesome stuff on Main Street. I love Park City. Here are some pics but the ones of Main Street didn't do it justice.


This is Franz the Bear. He was just sitting there so we had to have a picture of him!


This is random isn't it!


Wow this is a long post but I have a lot to talk about! We went and rode the Alpine Slide. They had a coaster too but it was pricy and we didn't want to spend that.






Well that's our weekend in a nutshell!

3 comments:

D.Suth. said...

we posted abt an alpine slide here- but we didn't want to spend the $. was it a lot of fun- worth $14 or, maybe here it was $14 p/person, I cant remember.

good job on the run casey!

Family said...

I thought it was fun. It was $11 and we were ok paying it for a one time dealio!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Awesome! That would be soo much fun! I have driven through park city and it seems like there's no where to park! Where did you end up parking?

Casey! Soo proud of my bro! WOW! I didn't know you could run! Awesome! The most i have ran was like 5 miles..I probably looked like Frankenstein after that too! hahah
Can't wait to webcam chat with ya next week! We miss you guys!