Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Curtains

Well I got a hankering for another crafty project. I found some material on sale at Hobby Lobby so I decided to make curtains! They're not perfect and sadly I think I hung the rod crooked!! I'm probably the only one that notices it but it's gonna drive me crazy until I can find a way to fix it. My pictures didn't turn out that great, I took the pictures on a rainy day so it's a little dark.


The curtains are a blue green color. It's hard to tell in the picture.

2 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I love em! Cute color by the way! You've got talent!

D.Suth. said...

way cute!! We are going to be looking for curtains for our house, maybe just maybe I'll try making them now. Although the last curtains I made looked bad from the back side.

what other crafty skills do you have up your sleeve?