Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Craft

I found a great blog that has tons of cute fun craft ideas. I found a tutorial on how to make Mod Podge shoes. Here's a picture of the before shoe.


So I just found a cheap plain flat shoe to try it on. I went and found me a little bit of cute fabric, bought the Mod Podge stuff and a foam brush and here's what I ended up with!

I found this blog through Nicole's blog so thanks Nicole!!! Here is the website of the blog http://craftedbykatie.blogspot.com. The only thing I might try different next time is the Mod Podge makes the shoe kind of stiff, so I might try doing it with hot glue. Anyways, I do think it's a cute shoe. Now I have to go find something to wear it with!

2 comments:

Lindie said...

I just love those shoes i cant wait til i get the other half lol

Taylor and Cortney said...

Oh my those are sweet!