Sunday, May 16, 2010

My sister's a married woman!

Well it's official now, Lindie has been married for almost 2 days. It was raining the day before she got married, but it was a beautifully sunny day on her wedding day.(Whew!) I snapped a few pics up at the temple.



Someone got this carraige for her. It was a cute idea but those horses were very stinky!!! :o) We took some pictures of the temple grounds. It was so pretty!



My Grandpa and Grandma came from California. It's been so long since I've seen them. I enjoyed every minute I had with them! They are off to New York to the museums and the Yankee's game. I'm jealous, but I'll survive! It's finally been decent weather here. Well here's a couple more pics we took at the temple.



I think Lindie got the perfect wedding day which is what we all wanted. Her husband Tyler seems like a great guy. Congrats again you two!

4 comments:

D.Suth. said...

How fun. Your grandparents are so young!

Family said...

Actually my grandpa was born in 1926 so that makes him 84!!! He has always taken good care of himself so he looks good!

Lindie said...

Lexie i love those pictures and you looked really pretty in that outfit that we got you :) and i miss you all very much you can call me anytime :) or text me im just a phone call away if you ever want to talk to me. Thank you for being there for me love ya sis

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I still can't believe that Lindie is married?! How fun to go with patriotic colors! I love the pics of you guys by the temple! Such a cute couple!!! :)

Funny that the horses were stinky! Beautiful carriage though!