Sunday, April 11, 2010

25 years old!

Yep, Casey is now a quarter of a century. He turned 25 on April 10th. Since he put together a scavenger hunt for me, I made him one to find his presents. He figured my clues out without much help (some of my clues weren't that good so I needed to give him a better direction to go!!) I took a picture of his birthday spoils!


I also got him a weedeater for the yard. He's a fanatic about yardwork! I love it though because we'll have a nice well kept yard! The broom he's holding, is actually a scrub brush for cars. It came with a squeegie and a couple other things. He got to plan what he wanted to do for his bday morning then I had planned the rest of the day. So he wanted to go wash the cars. I thought it was freezing!!! But out we went in 50 or less degree weather to wash the cars. I got a picture of Casey in action.



That big old dead spot on our lawn is from the darn voles. Voles are a mix between a mole and a mouse. They ate lots of tracks around our yard but that spot got eaten the worst. Hopefully our grass pulls through! Here's a picture of Casey at his bday bash blowing out his candles.


You can't really see it, but those plates say,"Go wild on your birthday" and it has a picture of a monkey on it. Casey picked those plates out a few months ago because he loves monkeys! Well this was a longer post than I thought it would be. I wanted to put on a couple of videos of Maggie having fun with Casey's balloons. We thought it was pretty funny!

3 comments:

D.Suth. said...

I'm seeing some brotherly similiarities here. Eric likes doing the yard work too, and he just bought himself one of those brushes last month to wash the car as well.

Glad he had a good birthday. I hope you guys like that game. I love it. Our friends in OH had it and I kept telling Eric to get it for me for various holidays over the last year and a half, but he wanted to surprise me with gifts so he never got it for me and now they don't sell it anymore that I can find. Oh well. Its our joke now.

I'm slightly glad he has now hit 25 so I don't feel so much older. :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Casey! Glad to hear you had a great b-day! Sounds like Lexie made it really nice! What a great wife! Wish we could have been there! The cake looks yummy! Lots of candles for ya Casey! hahah 25 WOW!

Love the dogs playing with the balloons! Reminds me of Jordan and balloons. hahah Your house looks soo nice! Wish we could come and visit. :)

Jake and Hope Kendall said...

Lexie!!!! I'm so glad you found my blog so I can check out what you are up to! I'll keep checkin up on yours too! We need to all go out to eat soon! Chat with ya later - Hope