Sunday, October 2, 2011

Families Are Forever


September 24th was a very special day for us. That was the day we got to take our sweet Brielle to the Logan Temple to be sealed to us for time and all eternity. It was an amazing experience. Brielle was so cute in the sealing room she loved looking around at all the beautiful things. After the sealing we stood and looked as a family into the mirrors. I just want to say that families truly are ordained of God. What a blessing families are! Thanks to the family that were able to be there with us! I know that Brielle was meant to be with us and she has made us so happy. It is truly amazing to me how she came to be with us. How everything worked out just right. She's our little miracle from Louisiana!








I love the face she pulled! Are we done yet!!!








We were able to give Brielle a blessing the very next day. I'm so glad I have a husband who through the priesthood can give Brielle a blessing from her Heavenly Father. We had family to the blessing as well.










Thanks to my wonderful family!

1 comment:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I lOVE This post!!!! What a wonderful experinece for my family and I to be there for that special weekend! Thanks you for inviting us!

Love Love Love the pics of Brielle in her blessing dress! She is soooo cute! Her dress is gorgeous!

I also love how you got a family photo of you guys all in white. Nice pics!