Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So fun to watch her Grow!

Well Brielle is almost 3 months old!!! She has just gotten cuter by the minute! She is starting to smile lots and do the little cooing noises. Its so fun to watch her grow! The weather here has been 90% rain since April so its been hard to stay cooped up inside. We did get out the other day with Brielle though. We went up Logan canyon. We put Brielle in a Baby Bjorn carrier and went on a good walk. She can hold her head up pretty well so we put her facing out. She loved the walk and so did we!



I finally have some more pictures to post of little B! I have a friend at work who took this pictures for me. I only have some of them but I think they turned out darling!











It was hard to get Brielle to cooperate some of the time for picture taking! And she is a very spitty baby so of course she spat up on the white fluffy thing underneath her Ooops! Alright I am a picture taking fool of Brielle but here's one I took of her while I was writing this post.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

She is adorable and has such beautiful eyes!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

She is sooo adorable! I can't believe how big she has gotten since you last posted pics of her!
Your friend did an amazing job on the pics! I love the fluffy white stuff underneath her, too bad she spit up, but that's what babies do! :)

I love the last picture where she is just happy happy happy! Soo cute to capture that moment! Miss you guys!