Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Way Way last weekend we did this!

Ok so I'm finally getting around to putting our fabulous time we had at the Stadium of Fire on here! We went out to eat at Outback Steakhouse. I had the best babyback ribs....Yummo! We got there a little early to park and find our seats. We took some pictures before it started.





We snuck this pic of Henry and Dini. I really like this next one it's priceless!

We weren't that high up in the stadium, but I bet it did help to have the binoculars!



I thought I took a picture of when Carrie Underwood sang the national anthem. That was such a moving performance. I had goosebumps and I even started to tear up a little bit. I'm glad we live here and I'm grateful for my country.
This is a video of Carrie Underwood. The recording and sound isn't the best though.
We tried to take some videos of the fireworks. Hopefully it turned out ok!





Well we took lots more videos and pictures but they're just not the same as being there. Here's one more we took of us.



Casey, I think, has his eyes so wide because he always blinks during pictures. So he makes his eyes go big like that!

3 comments:

Taylor and Cortney said...

Lex! The Stadium of Fire looks like a blast! Slash, I love Outback, their bread is delicious! Look like you had a great Fourth of July weekend!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

hahahha Okay! I am still laughing at the picture of Dad using the binochs to see! hahahah Awww Dad!!!

So neat that you got to see Carrie Underwood perform! She is one of my favorites! I am glad you posted about it!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I like the videos of the fireworks! You can really hear the "BOOM"! That looks so cool! Ours weren't quite that cool.