Thursday, September 11, 2008

Summer of Sutherland's!

Well Casey and I are a little behind in all the technology things! We just got the internet and looked at our family's blogs. Ours won't be as impressive, but we'll have fun doing it! Just for a little update, Casey is working as a Corrections Deputy at the jail. He comes home with some pretty crazy stories. He finds the "drunks" to be especially funny. He really likes his work and for the most part, it's not that dangerous so I'm happy! Casey loves to go shooting, and is always trying to coax me into letting him buy another gun (he already has two, that's enough right?). He is planning on going hunting with some friends this season. If he gets anything though it's going home with the friends because we wouldn't have a clue what to do with it! I am finally getting a little more comfortable with my job as a Labor and Delivery RN. It's really fun to help with the birthing experience of so many new moms! I'm finally working the same shift 7L (0700-1900) which has been nice. Since I now have a little spare time between work, I've taken up quilting table runners and also making jewelery. We've had a good summer with good weather most of the time. We've been on a few vacations as well. We are picture taking gurue's so there's lots of pictures!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

It is soo nice to see more pics of you guys!!!!!! I am so jealous that you went on a cruise before I got the chance to! That food looks amazing! Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

The sting rays would make me jumpy!!! I am soooo excited that you guys now have a blog! Yippee skippeee!

D.Suth. said...

Hey! I am so glad you got with the times! It'll be fun to be in contact more and see what you're up to!

Unknown said...

you know, you guys are the only people i've known to get a spam comment! ha ha

MDog (Marcus) said...

hey your blog is a lot nicer this time I like it a lot!

Taylor and Cortney said...

Lex-I'm so glad you got a blog! There a great way to keep in touch!